Graduate Health & Safety Advisor
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-03 engineering Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the engineering sector are looking to recruit a Graduate Health & Safety Advisor. This is a permanent role based in Galway.
- Delivering Health & Safety inductions for new employees or contractors working on sites
Conducting weekly site inspections
- Assisting Contracts Managers with site specific RAMS
- Sub-contractor RAMS review as required
- Carrying out weekly toolbox meetings
- Ensuring that records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
Accident investigation and reporting
- Managing and making recommendations for Personal Protection Equipment required for Employees
Maintaining training records and matrix
- Providing training when required or organising same
- Maintaining online GA1 system and issuance of same to sites as required
As the Graduate Health & Safety Advisor you will have a degree qualification within health and safety. Full clean driving license; excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills. Excellent interpersonal, planning, teamwork, problem solving, and communication skills are also required.