Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-06 engineering Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A well established organisation within the utilities sector are looking to recruit a HSQE Manager. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Managing, controlling and implementing the HSEQT Management system, in line with OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQT statutory duties is achieved
- Ensuring that processes needed for the management systems are established, implemented and maintained
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the management systems and any need for improvement
- Ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation
- Producing and implementing HSEQT Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms and other documentation
- Advise Senior Operations Management of their statutory duties, changes in legislation and means to ensure compliance
You will have 3+ years’ experience in a senior health and safety position. Qualification to Diploma level in NEBOSH preferred (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A proven track record of developing, implementing and integrating policies along with an understanding of the regulatory sector and the management of risk. Experience of building a strong and consistent culture of safety throughout an organisation.