Health & Safety Officer
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 28 August 2018 2018-08-282018-10-27 manufacturing-and-production Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading multinational organisation are looking to recruit a Health & Safety Officer. This is a permanent role based in North Dublin/Louth.
- Effective implementation of the Company’s Health & Safety policies, strategies & goals in compliance with both legal and Company health & safety requirements
- Carry out hazard analysis and risk assessments on existing and new processes and equipment, working closely with the Production and Production Engineering teams
- Investigate accidents and near misses, complete detailed reports and ensure corrective action is implemented in a detailed and timely manner, involving all relevant parties in the process
- Carry out regular safety audits/site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented in all areas and ensure any corrective actions recommended are implemented
- Take part in leading in-house health and safety training to employees and managers, as well as all statutory training and ensure appropriate records are maintained
You will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within the manufacturing industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Qualification within health and safety required. You will have working knowledge and experience of implementing and managing Identification and Risk Management processes. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work across all levels of the Organisation and in cross-functional team site wide.