Group HSE Manager
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading blue chip international organisation are looking to recruit a Group HSE Manager. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Group HSE Manager:
- Responsibility for development and implementation of key HSE projects, including safety culture and learning from events
- Provide direct support for businesses and HSE Working Groups
- Participate in due diligence and integration of Group HSE requirements into new acquisitions
- Complete Group HSE audits of individual businesses
- Identify and evaluate innovative and emerging HSE approaches and opportunities for the organisation
- Contribute ideas and challenge current thinking
You will have 15+ year’s experience in the energy, construction, chemical or related industries (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A qualification within Health & Safety, along with a proven track record of success is require. Experience of successfully operating internationally and/or in a geographically dispersed business. This role will involve international travel.
Demonstrable leadership and innovative approach to continually improving safety performance, along with excellent communication and influencing skills is essential for this role.