Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 building-and-construction Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading organisation within the construction industry are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
- Ensuring each contract is properly planned and programmed
- Ensuring production and commercial procedures are implemented across all projects
- Implementation of all Company safety, health, environmental and quality procedures ensuring statutory compliance across all projects
- Preparation of contract budget in conjunction with profit centre surveyor and monitoring of performance and acting when necessary to improve
- Develop contract programme with Site Manager, ensuring necessary resources are in place and establishing sequence and timing of operations for the completion of the work
- Ensuring all relevant information is collated, reviewed and actioned at regular contract review meetings
- Ensuring delays are properly recorded under the contract to ensure contractual entitlement
- Taking overall responsibility for all projects until end of defects liability period
- Authorising the placing of sub-contractor and supplier orders in accordance with the Limit of Authority document
- Recruitment and management of site personnel in line with Company HR policies and procedures
- Champion quality standards on all contracts via culture of continuous improvement
You will have previous experience in a similar Contracts Management position. Strong knowledge of Construction methods and technologies and Measurement and valuation. Possess Commercial strategy and innovation to maximise profit delivery. Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material orders and procurement. Preparation and understanding of financial reports along with the ability to manage multiple projects.