Senior Contracts Manager
Salary €100,000 - €120,000 per annum
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish main contractor is looking to hire a senior contracts manager, this is a permanent role based in the South East.
Key responsibilities of the senior contracts manager will include:
- Manage, Programme and Schedule all on-site works
- Manage and allocate labour and materials for all works
- Manage all site requisitions for Material and Plant (Procurement & Scheduling)
- Ensure that all projects are completed on time and to programme
- Business development
- Building and maintaining client and stakeholder relationships
- Ensure all costs are controlled and reported correctly
- Ensure proper maintenance of project records including safety issues, materials ordered/delivered
- Liaise with Contractor and design team regarding all design matter
- Implement and Comply with all regulations e.g. Health & Safety; Recruitment; Discipline
- Manage and preparation of Contract and subcontract documentation
As the senior contracts manager you will have the relevant 3rd level qualification in Project Management. You will have 15+ years' experience working in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the senior contracts manager role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.