Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish main contractor is looking to recruit a Site Manager, this is a full time opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the site manager will include:
- Full responsibility of all construction and management of the site
- Delivery of all deadlines in a timely and safe manner
- Supervise all ground works
- Manage and coordinate all trades contractors
- Maintain a strong level of health and safety and quality
As the site manager you will have 7+ years' site experience within the construction and building industry, preferably for main contractors (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong communication and IT skills, be career driven and have a proven track record in delivering results.
If you are interested in the site manager role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.