Construction Project Manager
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading main contractor is looking to hire a project manager, this is a full time opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities for the project manager:
- Set and track project milestones and deliverables
- Liaise between the company and external client executives so as to protect the company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the board of directors
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work
- Responsible for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
As project manager you require to have the relevant 3rd level qualification in construction management or project management. You will have 8+ years' experience working in a similar environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a large project based in Dublin.
If you would like to apply for the project manager role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.