Commercial Contracts Manager
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation is seeking to hire a contracts manager to join their team. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the contracts manager:
- Oversee the management of numerous projects
- Manage the on-site management team
- Manage the procurement process for all project suppliers
- Manage project programmes and monitor progress on site
- Ensure all EHS&Q systems are adhered to
- Report to senior company management and directors on a monthly basis
As the contracts manager you will have 5+ years' specific and relevant project / contracts managerial experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial contracts manager to join a large project based in Dublin.
If you would like to apply for the commercial contracts manager role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.