Residential Project Manager
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading construction company is looking to hire a residential project manager, this is a permanent position based in dublin.
Key responsibilities of the residential project manager will include:
- Coordinating and managing all subcontractors, trades and labour
- Ensuring all subcontractors, trades and labour have adequate resources to complete works according to a tight schedule
- Ensure all finishes/fit-out work is completed to an acceptable quality standard in compliance with specifications
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest health and safety standards and are in line with service level agreements
- Liaising with local authorities and utilities etc. to ensure all services are implemented on the site
- Attending weekly site meetings and implementing daily and weekly plans to ensure works are carried out according to agreed timeline
As project manager you will have a relevant 3rd level qualification in construction management or project management. You will have 8+ years' experience working in a similar environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a project manager to join a large project based in Dublin. If you would like to apply for the project manager role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.