Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading construction company is seeking to hire a site manager, this is a full time opportunity based in dublin.
Key responsibilities of the site manager:
- Manage all employees and sub-contractors
- Ensure the implementation of all health & safety policies
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner and within budget
- Manage all resources, ensure that they are in place for all contracts
- Chair sub contract coordination meetings
- Manage site teams accordingly
- Maintain working relationship with client and the project team
As the site manager you will have 3+ years' specific and relevant managerial across retail or commercial buildings (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). An engineering / construction management / project management degree is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established construction company and further your career as a site manager.
If you are interested in the site manager role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.