Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-03 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the food industry are looking to recruit a Maintenance Planner. This is a permanent role based in Kildare.
- Forward planning & Scheduling of PM’s required on a daily basis for Maintenance Supervisors
- Support, optimise and maximise efficiency by bundling similar work activities at specific locations
- Generation of new PM’s & review of existing ones to meet with machine manufacturers recommendations
- Liaise with Supervisors to generate daily base job sheets for Technicians
- Maintain annual shift roster & holiday roster calendar
- Generate the Maintenance team schedule weekly and circulate to Operations
- Other duties as directed by your Manager
You will have 1+ year’s experience in a planning role within manufacturing (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Background in engineering would be preferred but not essential. Good understanding of manufacturing and production. Strong understanding of Excel. Excellent communication skills.