Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading main contractor is seeking to recruit a site engineer for a civil project. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the site engineer include:
- Manage resources to ensure work is completed to site goals and systems requirements
- Set working parameters and ensure their application on site
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner meeting legal guidelines
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
- Develop, forecast and monitor performance against forecast
- Establish and regularly review the detailed working programm
- Ensure coordination of all related trades
- Implement and monitor health and safety, quality and environment requirements and standards
- Implement applicable quality plan requirements
As the site engineer you will have 3+ years' experience within the Civil Engineering (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a qualification within civil or construction and experience implementing quality control procedures and record keeping. You must also have a good understanding of current construction health and safety practices and requirements.
If you are interested in the site engineer role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.