Health & Safety Officer
Salary €40,000 - €50,000 per year
Location Dublin North
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A health & safety officer is required by a leading property developer for a permanent opportunity based in North County Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the health & safety officer include:
- Continuous promotion of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental standards on projects
- HSQE Project and documentation support including Preliminary and Construction Stage Safety and Health Plans
- Ensure compliance with current Health and Safety legislation and maintain awareness of legislative changes and industry standards
- Obtaining and reviewing safety documentation from Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors
- Preparation of Tender and Pre-qualification documents for future work
- Carrying out Site Inspections and generating reports
- Liaising with Clients
- Assist the site team in the preparation of Method Statements, Risk Assessments and associated documentation and records
- Preparation and delivery of site tool box talks
- Daily/weekly reporting to the HSQE Manager and project management staff
- Conduct incident/accident investigations and prepare reports for internal/external purposes
- Provide health and safety advice and direction to staff and contractors, liaising with Site Personnel
As the health & safety officer will have 3+ years' health and safety experience, preferably within the residential industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a full clean driving license, and have excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills (Microsoft Office). Excellent interpersonal, planning, teamwork, problem solving, and communication skills are also required for this role.
If you are interested in the health & safety officer role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.