Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading construction company are looking to recruit a finishing foreman. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Finishing Foreman will include:
- Work closely with site superintendent and finishing project manager to perform each job task safely, efficiently, on time, and under budget
- Recognise, report, and/or correct unsafe conditions on the job site
- Ensure the organisation and availability of all tools and materials needed for the current days work as well as planning for tomorrow. Load and unload trucks as required
- Ensure that necessary measures are taken to protect adjacent surfaces and structures from splatters, damage, etc during concrete placement
- Ensure that the finish floor grade is established and met during concrete placement using lasers, grade stakes or other methods. Grade may be flat or on a slope at any given point
- Operate power trowels, both walk behind and ride on trowels, while equipped with different attachments such as float pans, float blades and finishing blades
As the finishing foreman you will have 5+ years’ general foreman experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a proven track record in commercial / industrial projects. You will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a unique opportunity for a finishing foreman to join a highly skilled team based in Dublin.