Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-09 fmcg Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the food sector are looking to recruit an NPD Chef. This is a permanent role based in Kildare.
- Create kitchen recipes against a customer brief within the requirements of NECTAR to a high standard and to the agreed expectations of the Project Manager/Sponsor
- Lead culinary demonstrations on and off site to both internal and external customers as part of the internal schedule for new product innovation
- Participate in Ideation Sessions and any follow up actions with customers
- Bring ideas to concept in the kitchen, keeping in mind current factory capability while also challenging factory capability
- Develop customer application recipes
- Product Development for internal Innovation Pipeline
- Deliver on customer requests, ensuring the quickest possible turn around time from receipt of sample request to the customer receiving the samples
You will have 2+ year’s experience in a similar position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Any qualification within food science would be an advantage. Have the ability to demonstrate a high level of competence in culinary techniques and to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the current food trends within each related market place. Excellent communication and organisation skills required.
If you are interested in the NPD chef role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.