Quantity Surveyor Data Centre
Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Construction company based in Co. Kildare is seeking to hire a Quantity Surveyor.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation
- Timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives
You will have a Degree qualification or higher in Construction, with 5+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience working on large scale construction projects such as health care, data centres, retail, commercial etc.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a successful company based in Co. Kildare. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Quantity Surveyor role, please apply today or contact Michael Hutton on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.