Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per annum
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Irish main contractor is seeking to hire a quantity surveyor for an immediate start to work on projects in the Dublin area.
Key responsibilities of the quantity surveyor will include:
- Measure work frequencies agreed with the customer, preparation and submission of interim valuations and claims when they arise to the customer in consultation with the project manager
- Documentation and valuation of any additional works, claims or variations to the contract, communicated verbally as well as in writing
- Liaise with the site staff and the CQS regarding claims
- Liaise with the project manager to produce monthly financial report for the Contract
- Liaise with the project manager to produce financial forecasts
- Liaise with the commercial manager and project manager to set-up and control sub-contractors, from enquiry stage to final account
- Complete and issue records as stated in the procedure for sub-contractor control
As quantity surveyor you will have a relevant 3rd level qualifications in quantity surveying. You will have 5+ years' experience working with main contractors within a civil engineering capacity (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the quantity surveyor position, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided.