Quantity Surveyor Financial Services
Salary €50,000 - €60,000 per year
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A world leading financial organisation is looking to hire a quantity surveyor, this is a permanent position based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Managing the finances for any kind of construction project, whether it’s a house, a high-rise, a bridge, or a tunnel
- Working to keep the project on time
- Working to keep the project within the set time frame
- Making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible
- Resolving disputes between contracting parties
- Preparing insurance replacement estimates for all kinds of buildings, including houses.
As the quantity surveyor you will have a relevant 3rd level qualifications in quantity surveying. You will have 2+ years' experience working in a project quantity surveyor environment (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the project quantity surveyor position, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided.