Location Dublin North
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading construction company is looking to hire a residential quantity surveyor, this is a permanent position based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the quantity surveyor include:
- Timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Produce the financial assessment of insurance claims with insurer's representatives
- Provide input to Bid Department as requested to support project procurement
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer / client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives
As the quantity surveyor you will have a third level qualification in quantity surveying and experience working on residential construction projects for large contractors.
If you are interested in the quantity surveyor role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.