Civil Quantity Surveyor
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading irish civil engineering contractor is looking for a civil quantity surveyor for an immediate start. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the civil quantity surveyor include:
- Tracking cost and labour through the project
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities of labour hours and material costs
- Producing monthly valuations
- Preparing cost for variations
- Carry out full construction take off and cost plan
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement and agree contracts and manage through to final account.
As quantity surveyor you will have 5+ years' civil experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a relevant degree in quantity surveying or an equivalent and be required to travel between sites.
If you are interested in the civil quantity surveyor role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the contact details provided.