Quality Assurance Specialist
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the utilities sector are looking to recruit a quality assurance advisor. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the quality assurance advisor:
- Advise and influence the business sector management teams on quality issues
- Manage compliance with ISO 9001 and other client/industry requirements
- Work closely with the Services Division Assurance Team to share best practice and monitor compliance
- Responsible for monitoring and facilitating continual improvement of quality performance
- Manage the workload of the Quality Auditor
- Custodian of the Business Management System (BMS) and owner of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Manage external ISO 9001:2015 audits and act as the representative for Quality
- Review and update Assurance Programme based on findings and risk
- Produce monthly reports for board and client
- Conducting Quality Management System Reviews
- Management of the client issued CAPA (Corrective Action / Preventive Action)
As the quality assurance advisor, you will have 2+ years' experience in a quality assurance along with an educational achievement in quality or similar (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A background in civil engineering or utilities is preferable. You will have experience of management systems, preparing reports, reviews and analysis.
If you are interested in the quality assurance advisor role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact information provided.