Setting Out Engineer
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading construction company is seeking to recruit a setting out engineer for a project based in Donegal.
Key responsibilities of the setting out engineer include:
- Manage resources to ensure work is completed to site goal and system requirements
- Set working parameters ensuring their application on site and assessing the performance
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner meeting legal guidelines
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
- Develop, forecast and monitor performance against forecast
- Establish and regularly review the detailed working programme and ensure coordination of all related trades
- Implement and monitor health and safety, quality and environment requirements and standards
- Implement applicable quality plan requirements
As the site engineer, you will have 2+ year's experience within the construction industry, (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A qualification within civil or construction is preferred. You will have experience implementing quality control procedures and record keeping and have a good understanding of current construction health & safety practices and requirements.
If you are interested in the setting out engineer role, please apply today or contact Michael Hutton on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.