Salary €55,000 - €65,000 per year
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Property and Housing company based in Co. Wicklow is seeking to hire a Senior Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Engineer include:
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- Planning the work and efficiently
You will have a Degree in Engineering or equivalent, with 5+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have experience as a Site Engineer on construction projects. Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join a successful company based in Co. Wicklow. If you are someone who has strong communications skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Engineer role, please apply today or contact Michael Hutton on the details provided for more information.