Salary €45,000 - €55,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Property company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Project Engineer.
Key responsibilities of the Project Engineer include:
- Developing key relationships with the internal team, working together, communicating and reporting on time
- Developing key, solid relationships with sub-contractors to deliver project(s) to a high-quality standard – on budget and on time
- Monitoring and quality checking/controlling the work of sub-contractors on site
- Coordinating, collating and distributing site drawings
- Maintaining quality assurance and site records documentation
- Setting out for Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, floor slabs, block laying, services and civil works
You will have a Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification, with 5+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Background in residential developments is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working in a team environment, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role, please apply today or contact Michael Hutton on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.