Senior Site Engineer
Salary €55,000 - €70,000 per year
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 05 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Property Company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Senior Site Engineer.
Responsibilities of the Senior Site Engineer include:
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
- Coordinating site drawings
- RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired output's, on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, Floor slabs, Block laying, Services and Civil Works
- House Plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
You will have a HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification or equivalent, with 5+ years PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have previous experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer to join a successful company based in Dublin City Centre. If you are someone who has strong communication skills, and is capable of working to tight deadlines, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Senior Site Engineer role, please apply today or contact Michael Hutton on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.