Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading contractor is looking to hire a project manager to work their commercial construction projects, this is a full time opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the project manager include:
- Management of all work carried out by sub-contractors
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors and design teams to monitor progress and record and update detailed progress reports
- Oversee the relevant Site Managers driving the on-site delivery and maintain a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance
- Manage the day to day operation of the complete project from start to handover, reporting directly to the Construction Lead on the project
- Manage program and progress to achieve the client's time frame
Represent the company at contract meetings
- Assist in the procurement and management of all project supply chain members
As the senior project manager you will have the relevant 3rd level qualification in Project Management. You will have 8+ years' experience working in a similar role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the project manager role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.