Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13engineering Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading organisation within the water and wastewater sector are looking to recruit a Maintenance Fitter. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
- Working as part of a Mechanical Team and supervising contractors for maintenance, repairs and installations
- Carry out preventative maintenance work on plant
- Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
- Contribute on identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot equipment related process problems and equipment failures to determine cause and to investigate repairs
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded
- Support Engineering and Production personnel on continuous improvements and monitor equipment in order to recommend process improvements
- Minimise downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems
You will previous experience in a similar maintenance position. Trades qualification is required for this position. Good communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative. Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team and/or on own initiative along with having a strong technical capability with attention to detail.