Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg industry are looking to recruit a Maintenance Technician. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the maintenance technician:
- Executing, monitoring and recording of the maintenance breakdowns
- Providing maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports and participating in continuous improvement follow up
- Electrical and mechanical trouble-shooting
- Technical support for the plant facilities and services
- Conducting fault finding and problem solving activities
- Completion of planned work
- Identifying & replenishment of all equipment spares
As the maintenance technician will have a mechanical and electrical background with a trades/diploma qualification and 2+ years' post qualification experience in a regulated manufacturing environment, (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
A strong understanding of an automated environment is required for this position. This is a shift based role so flexibility required. You will have a strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems with an aptitude for process awareness, diagnostic/trouble-shooting experience.
If you are interested in the cold stores maintenance technician role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.