Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-10 engineering Dublin Dublin IE EUR 42000 44000 44000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading organisation within the water sector are looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Execute maintenance activities on electrical equipment including instrumentation, PLC’s, Variable Speed Drives ensuring safe, reliable plant
- Making sure maintenance tasks are completed in accordance with site policies and procedures
- Ensure effective completion and ongoing review of planned equipment maintenance routines on maintenance system
- Ensure all executed maintenance activities are recorded by the maintenance team on the maintenance system
- Reduce downtime on equipment, through fast response, effective root cause analysis and good problem-solving techniques
- Effective analysis and elimination of recurring equipment problems
- Monitoring and record the use and the of spare parts
- Be active in Identification, quantification, implementation and presentation of equipment continuous improvement projects
You will have 4+ years’ experience in a similar position post apprenticeship (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Alternatively, you will have a Craft Certificate in Electrical qualification. Knowledge of mechanical and electrical process plant and associated maintenance activities with the wastewater industry. High-level diagnostic and problem-solving skills in an industrial environment. Knowledge of Alan Bradley PLC’s, Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet & Profibus communications protocols. Knowledge of ABB Variable Speed Drives. Knowledge and understanding of ATEX zoned areas. Familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis.