Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 10 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading company within the fmcg sector are looking to recruit a Process Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity based in Louth.
- Work with the technical innovation team to develop the production technologies to transform product concepts to producible product
- Scale-up of chemical and mechanical processes
- Support commercial innovation projects from concept to delivery as required
- Be the engineering resource for the management of the production phase of NPI projects
- Provide technical support water production plant
- RO plants and pre-treatment
- Blending, batching and storage systems and controls
- Process safety reviews
- Provide technical support for the clean room packaging lines including; Packaging technologies and materials
- Assigned CAPEX project management
You will have 3+ year’s experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment along with a Degree qualification in Chemical Engineering or similar (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Demonstrable ability to plan, control and prioritise workload along with the ability to maintain and improve effective work practices.