Senior Building Services Engineer
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 building-and-construction Munster Cork IE EUR 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading organisation within the construction industry are looking to recruit a senior building services engineer. This is a permanent role based in Munster.
Job responsibilities for the senior building services engineer:
- Negotiate and develop project contracts and agree these with clients, if working in consultancy and putting out tenders
- Commission, organise and assess the work of contractors
- Work with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings
- Use specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Use and develop Building Information Modelling (BIM) to ensure systems are coordinated in a complex construction or refurbishment project
- Manage and forecast spend, using whole life cycle costing techniques, ensuring that work is kept to budget and energy efficient systems are implemented
- Design site-specific equipment as required
- Oversee and supervise the installation of building systems and specify maintenance and operating procedures
- Monitor building systems and processes
You will have 4+ years’ experience in a similar position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Qualification within building services or similar. Previous experience in the construction industry. Excellent communication skills.