Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 building-and-construction Dublin Dublin Dublin 2 IE Dublin 2 EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading organisation within the construction industry are looking to recruit a CAD Technician. This is a permanent position based in Dublin.
- Preparation of drawings & schedules and obtaining client approvals
- Product selection for application, fit for purpose & technical
- Product detailing & interfacing with other components and materials
- Coordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Process services
- Manage the issue/receipt of the Drawing design information
- Raise/Respond to design stage RFIs and COVIs
- Maintain accurate records
- Comply with the design criteria laid out within the Health and Safety Plan
You will have previous experience in a similar position along with a CAD related qualification. Background within the construction or engineering industry required. Have knowledge of 3D CAD along with technical systems and procedures.