Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 building-and-construction Dublin Dublin IE EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading organisation within the construction industry are looking to recruit a Site Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
- Manage resources to ensure work is completed to site goal and system requirements
- Set working parameters ensuring their application on site and assessing the performance
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner meeting legal guidelines
- Produce risk assessments and method statements for safe execution of the works
- Develop, forecast and monitor performance against forecast
- Establish and regularly review the detailed working programme and ensure coordination of all related trades
- Implement and monitor health and safety, quality and environment requirements and standards
- Implement applicable quality plan requirements
You will have 4+ years’ experience as a Site Engineer within the construction industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A qualification within civil or construction is preferred. You will have experience implementing quality control procedures and record keeping, with a good understanding of current construction health & safety practices and requirements.