Project Manager - Data Centre
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-04 building-and-construction Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading organisation within the construction industry are looking to recruit a Project Manager within a data centre. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
Job responsibilities for the project manager:
- Provide a safe working environment for all employees, subcontractors, suppliers, clients and visitors
- Own the project programme and ensure timely delivery in terms of cost, specifications, quality and client satisfaction
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer
- Provide technical guidance to the site and resolve critical site issues
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems
- Prepare contracts and direct the negotiation revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports
- Plan, organise and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems
You will have previous project management experience within the construction industry, within a data centre. Relevant construction related qualification. Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements. Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents. Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills required. Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.