Senior Civil Engineer
Salary €65,000 - €75,000 per year
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Engineering Consultancy company are seeking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer. This is a permanent opportunity based in Cork.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Civil Engineer include:
- Managing construction projects, especially within the water industry
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations
- Overseeing building work
- Surveying sites
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met
- Solving problems and providing technical advice
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors
As the Senior Civil Engineer you will have a relevant degree in civil engineering and 8+ years experience with main contractors or in a similar position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the Senior Civil Engineer role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.