Graduate HSQE Advisor
Salary €28,000 - €32,000 per year + Additional Benefits
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 11 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading civil engineering company is seeking to recruit a Graduate HSQE Advisor. This is a permanent opportunity based in Co. Galway and with regular travel to sites nationwide.
Key responsibilities of the Graduate HSQE Advisor will include:
- Delivering Health & Safety inductions for new employees or contractors working on sites.
Conducting weekly site inspections
- Assisting Contracts Managers with site specific RAMS
- Sub-contractor RAMS review as required
- Carrying out weekly toolbox meetings
- Ensuring that records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment.
Accident investigation and reporting
- Managing and making recommendations for Personal Protection Equipment required for Employees
Maintaining training records and matrix
- Providing training when required or organising same
- Maintaining online GA1 system and issuance of same to sites as required
As the HSQE Advisor you will have a full clean driving license; excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills. Excellent interpersonal, planning, teamwork, problem solving, and communication skills are also required.
If you are interested in the HSQE Advisor role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.