Project Engineer Water
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading construction and environmental engineering company based in Galway is seeking to hire a Project Engineer to join their team. This is a permanent position based on a project in Cork.
Key responsibilities of the project engineer include:
- Assisting the office based design team with detailed design of multiple projects
- Surveying existing infrastructure and working closely with design engineers to technical and commercial proposals
- Assisting the management in any way required
- Monitoring and controlling site activities
- Handover of works to internal or external operations personnel
- Implementation of health, safety, quality and environmental procedures
As the project manager you will require to have the relevant degree in design, mechanical or environmental engineering. You will have 5+ years' experience in the water and wastewater industry with extensive knowledge of the design and operational processes in these industries (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the project engineer role based in Cork, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.