Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Micheal Hutton
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading construction company based in Dublin is seeking to hire an intermediate engineer to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the intermediate engineer:
- Setting out and checking works as required for the project
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors including maintaining a daily site diary detailing manpower levels for each sub-contractors and keeping accurate notes of all on-site activities
- Scheduling daily work programmes
- Scheduling steel reinforcement and other material requisitions
- Making of concrete cubes including recording locations, sending for testing and analysing results as well as other quality checks as required
- Taking site and foundation levels
- Preparing engineering drawings and engineering calculations for planning applications
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner
As the intermediate engineer you will have a degree or diploma in engineering. You will have 3+ years’ engineering experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will also be computer literate in design software.
This is a unique opportunity for an intermediate engineer to join a highly skilled team based in Dublin. If you are interested in the intermediate engineer role, please apply today or contact Micheal Hutton on the details provided for more information.