CRM Business Analyst
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-09 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 50000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading insurer are looking to hire an experienced CRM Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is based in Dublin City centre and will report into the Head of Channel Development
Key Responsibilities of the CRM Business Analyst:
- Build or develop market knowledge with a focus on understanding business opportunities within Consumer Finance database, while collecting & analysing segments, profiles and customer information to enrich sales process and product features
- Work closely with local CRM Teams acting as a subject matter expert to build a community of experts, influencing local unit in the following activities:
- Prioritize target groups for customer profiling activities based on agreed criteria to optimize customer acquisition & cross sell campaigns
- Identify and value additional touchpoints to sell product through digital actions
- Develop a proper omnichannel customer journey
- Perform offline analysis of large data sets.
- Continuously produce actionable information in preparation of customer lists for campaigning, ensure appropriate customer segmentation, and validate campaign offerings.
- Provide insight to support customer's lifecycle, buying behaviour and anticipate actions to capture and enhance customer value
- Attend campaign planning meetings, providing data sources are leveraged to maximise value, review data findings, analyse results and share recommendations with other departments.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845 or email at Cillian.firstname.lastname@example.org