Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A well-recognised FMCG company is looking to hire a marketing assistant to support the marketing division and will report to the marketing manager.
The responsibilities of the marketing assistant are as follows:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the coordination of the promotional cycle and new launches with relevant colleagues from concept right through to completion
- Collating offers, briefing of design work, managing entire creation and delivery of POS to sites
- Support Manager in the transition of print supplier following recent tender process
- Carry out existing stock review, manage transfer of stock to suppliers, setting up & testing of systems with suppliers
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with the selected suppliers from tender/contract negotiation as well as day to day management of all aspects related to retail marketing material
- Coordinate rebranded material briefing of offers & required dates to print supplier, approving artwork and scheduling delivery
- Hold regular update meetings with Retail Team providing updates on the status and confirming any changes in events
You will have 2+ years marketing experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external colleagues along with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. You will have the ability to ability to operate in a fast-moving environment with the flexibility to adapt and change quickly. Most importantly, you will have experience with multi-site promotions and print management processes manage a broad range of people in a constant professional manner.
If you are interested in the team administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.