Marketing Communications Executive
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Aileen Mackin
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance organisation based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire a marketing communications executive who can take full ownership and responsiblity for a range of marketing projects.
Key responsibilities of the marketing communications executive:
- Produce and edit product brochures, reports and booklets
- Organise and manage events including all logistics involved – issue invitations, liaise with speakers, organise support materials etc
- Write articles for the company website and intranet
- Supporting the marketing team with delivering the day to day marketing services
- Produce daily news bulletins to be circulated among management
As the marketing communications executive you will have 2+ year's strong experience in a communications role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). This role requires excellent written communications skills, ability to understand the target audience and be able to communicate complex information in a way that is easy to understand.
If you are interested in the marketing communications executive role please apply today or contact Aileen Mackin on the details provided for more information.