Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant: Andrew Cooney
Job reference: 51001633/001
Date posted: 24 January 2024rest-of-ireland legal/corporate-governance 2024-01-24 2024-03-24 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Delighted to be working with a leading insurance provider in their pursuit of a Deputy Company Secretary. This is a great role for a company secretary who would like to gain further experience in the insurance industry and have exposure to a multi-national organisation that has its European headquarters in Dublin.
• Supporting the governance framework (including boards and committees
• Organising, attending at, and preparing detailed minutes of, board and committee meetings
• Maintaining a schedule of agenda items, action logs in respect of board and committee meetings.
• Maintenance of up-to-date corporate records on a global entity management platform (GEMs).
• Working with teams to support the delivery of timely board and committee papers.
• A particular focus on acting as an advocate of governance matters across the organisation.
Experience gained within a regulated financial services organisation is heavily desired. If you are interested, please apply now or call Andrew Cooney on + 353 87 663 1802 now.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.