Senior In House Lawyer
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 legal Dublin City Centre Dublin IE GBP 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in design, engineering and construction is looking for a senior in house lawyer to join their team in Dublin.
As the senior in house lawyer, you will be a qualified solicitor with 6+ years' experience in the construction or PPP/PFI Group of a leading law firm. Alternatively, a background in a top tier firm in the area of corporate/M&A/commercial law will also be welcome. You will be a team player with excellent attention to detail and communication skills. Ability to build relationships and work as part of a team and also with the wider legal group is required.
Key responsibilities of the senior in house lawyer:
- Provide international legal support to the businesses throughout Ireland, the UK and across northern Europe, advising regional operating executives on a wide range of commercial and legal matters
- Review existing policies and procedures, identify gaps and assist with developing regional or local policies where needed
- Ensuring successful outcomes on all business and legal initiatives / projects which enhance the legal culture within the organisation
- Support teams on all aspects of the business from day-to-day transactional documents to large-scale construction and engineering projects in the region within deadlines
- Take responsibility to ensure company compliance with applicable laws and corporate governance in the conduct of the business in the region
- Draft and negotiate commercial negotiations, dispute resolutions as well as complex deal structures and projects (local and international)
- Assist management in the resolution of contractual/commercial issues and disputes
- Work closely together with project teams/management and external lawyers in ensuring proper conduct of proceedings and mapping out of strategies
- Provide legal advice on general legal issues/queries raised by various departments within the organisation
If you are interested in the senior in house lawyer role based in Dublin, please apply today or for a confidential discussion please contact Claire Dunwoody on 087 661 7436. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.