Property Legal Secretary
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading global law firm in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a Property Legal Secretary on a permanent contract.
Key responsibilities of the property legal secretary include:
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Diary management
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Produce high quality documentation (letters, faxes, memoranda, reports, legal documentation, agreements, presentations, minutes, bills, narratives etc) from dictation generated on BigHand (digital dictation system) and from hand written drafts as required
- Save and store documents electronically as per agreed procedures
- Dictaphone typing
As a property legal secretary you need to have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience working within property in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 65 wpm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a property legal secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the property legal secretary role, please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the contact details provided for more information.