Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Joy Russell
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 legal Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A mid tier law firm is seeking to hire a conveyancing legal secretary to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the conveyancing legal secretary include:
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Draft client documentation using advanced features of Microsoft word 2010
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis
- Manage and organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Support invoicing, including liaising with the finance team with regards to queries and deadlines
As a conveyancing legal secretary you need to have experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential. You will have experience working within conveyancying in a law firm and have the ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 55 wpm. Experience in Keyhouse case management would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a conveyancing legal secretary to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the conveyancing legal secretary role please apply today or contact Joy Russell on the details provided for more information.