Location County AntrimFULL_TIME
Consultant Ronan Farrelly
Job Ref 50824283/001
Date posted 02 August 2022rest-of-ireland legal/private-practice 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 legal Belfast County Antrim GB Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International law firm is looking to onboard a number of South African qualified Disputes Lawyers, who have the right to work in the UK (dual citizenship/ancestral visa/EU Nationals(Settled status) will be accepted).
- Conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work (there will be target average daily chargeable hours).
- Conducting claims management for major corporate entities.
- Conducting case assessments in respect of claims arising out of Group Litigation Orders and Remediation schemes.
- Undertake Quality Control and provide constructive feedback to reviewers to ensure that output is consistent with HSF quality standards.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in Scotland, England & Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered. (If not qualified in England and Wales then willing to complete process to requalify as such, if required); and
1 - 4 years' PQE working in commercial litigation. Experience in assessing recoverability and quantum in complex personal injury cases including psychiatric injury preferable.
- Experience working in a commercial legal environment, ideally a private practice law firm.
- Experience of successfully managing others, including direct reports.
For further information, please contact Ronan Farrelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: €70,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 July 2022Our client is seeking Company Secretarial Manager to join their team in Dublin to service it's Irish Clients.
Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 June 2022This role will involve: * Acting as a main point of contact for client companies. * Servicing a large and varied portfolio of companies from several jurisdictions, ensuring that their annual compliance and statutory filing obligations are attended to. * Company formations. * Arranging and attending Board and Shareholder Meetings, including preparation of board papers and minutes. * Maintaining company secretarial records (both internal and Viewpoint). * Liaising with auditors, other professional advisors and intermediaries on a daily basis.