Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 09 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A top tier Irish Law firm based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire an experienced Legal Executive to their banking team.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Executive:
- Assist Fee earner's in relation general banking and aviation finance matters
- Draft transnational agreements; purchasing agreements, warranty assignments, restructuring agreement and trust documents
- Liaise with clients and deal with queries as necessary
- Prepare and draft correspondence and other appropriate documentation
- Keep files up to date and to maintain hard and soft copy documents and records
You will have a good ability to work on a heavy workload, prioritise effectively and be a good team player; have very strong verbal and communication skills and be strong on Microsoft office.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain legal experience in an exceptional law firm