Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Lisa McCarthy
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A top tier Irish Law firm based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire an experienced Legal Executive to their banking team.
Key responsibilities of the Legal Executive:
- Assist Fee earner's in relation general banking and aviation finance matters
- Draft transnational agreements; purchasing agreements, warranty assignments, restructuring agreement and trust documents
- Liaise with clients and deal with queries as necessary
- Prepare and draft correspondence and other appropriate documentation
- Keep files up to date and to maintain hard and soft copy documents and records
Successful candidates will have a good ability to work on a heavy workload, prioritise effectively and be a good team player. They will have very strong verbal and communication skills and will be strong on Microsoft office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain legal experience in an exceptional law firm.