In House - Legal Counsel
Consultant Andrew Cooney
Job Ref 50839983/001
Date posted 04 November 2022rest-of-ireland legal/private-client-tax 2022-11-04 2023-01-03 legal Dublin Dublin Dublin IE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Legal Counsel role has just become available at a global corporate and trust services provider. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be responsible for a broad role to include providing support to client facing and internal clients.
- Advising on various aspects of Irish law, with a focus on corporate/commercial responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documentation and agreements
- Reviewing banking documentation, including loan agreements, contracts, facility letters, security arrangements pertaining to client contracts
- Advising client teams in relation to legal obligations in respect of financing arrangements whether as trustee or otherwise
- Advising our trustees on various points of trust law
- Assisting our trustees through various transactions
- Advising on proposed trust distributions
- Winding up or resettlement of trusts
- Assisting with third party service provider relationship e.g. reviewing and negotiating service contracts
- Preparation of legal policy documents, internal reports and informing legal risk management
- Assisting the organisation with due diligence requests, whether audits or third-party diligence as necessary
- Collaborate with client facing and non-client facing teams, providing legal support and guidance
- Involvement in cross border matters and willingness to roll up sleeves and get involved where needed
- Support the business as it expands
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE; Private Wealth/Private Client experience preferred.
Apply now or contact consultant Andrew Cooney on +353 87 663 1802 for more information.
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 November 2022Our client is a global asset management group, offering management of pension, retirement, health, and welfare funds. They are seeking a Company Secretary in Dublin to act as a trusted advisor, and work closely with, Legal, Risk and Compliance colleagues. You will be involved in interesting project work where your advice and guidance as Company Secretary will be highly valued by the leadership team.